Math eSources coming soon!
The goal of the TUSD Mathematics team is to increase student math achievement by promoting:
- district-wide collaboration among teachers, administrators, and curriculum specialists in the area of mathematics.
- equal opportunity for learning through standards-based instruction.
- professional development in effective instructional strategies for developing mathematical thinking and math content knowledge.
- participation of parents in their child's mathematics education.
- the use of data in making instructional decisions.