Board Agenda Items
Please note that all agenda items are DRAFT until the Board acts on them. Please be aware that items are numbered below in accordance with the published agenda. To view actions taken by the Board, please see Board Actions after the meeting has taken place.
Unless otherwise noted, the files below are available in PDF.
Note: the links within the PDFs may not work. Please use the links on this page to access the attachments and support materials.
Meeting Agenda: In Word | In PDF
Special Meeting, April 25, 2017
Call Meeting to Order
- Schedule an Executive Meeting
MOTION AND VOTE TO RECESS SPECIAL MEETING TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
Recess Special Meeting to Executive Session
MOTION AND VOTE TO RECESS EXECUTIVE MEETING AND RECONVENE MEETING – appx 5:30 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance
Call to the Audience
- Administrative appointments, reassignments and transfers – Principal, Tucson High Magnet School
- Award of Request for Proposal (RFP) 18-01-22 – Banking and Payroll Paycard Services
- Fisher Fee Agreement for 2016
- Agreement (scanned version with signatures)
- Agreement (unscanned version without signatures)
- Revision of Fiscal Year 2016-2017 Tucson Unified School District Annual Expenditure Budget
- Resolution to Oppose Expansion of Education Savings Accounts (SB1431)
- Code of Conduct Draft – Update to the Governing Board
- New Superintendent Search Process Format, Consultant(s) and Direction – Requested by Board President Michael Hicks and Board Member Kristel Foster
- Superintendent's Update
- Legislative Update
- FY 2016-2017 Budget Update
- Solar Photovoltaic System Phase III
- Draft Proposal for Governing Board Meeting Procedures – Requested by Board President Michael Hicks
Governing Board Policies
- Governing Board Policy Code BEDB – Board Meeting Agenda Posting and Organization (revision) – Requested by Board Clerk Mark Stegeman
- Governing Board Policy IHAMC – Requiring Instruction and Training in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (new) as Required by Senate Bill 1137, Fifty-Second Arizona Legislature, Second Regular Session 2016
- Governing Board Policies JRR – Student Surveys (new) and LC – Relations with Education Research Agencies (new) and LCA – Administration of Student Surveys (elimination; now covered by JRR) as Required by Senate Bill 1137, Fifty-Second Arizona Legislature, Second Regular Session 2016
- Board Approval of Educational Services, Inc., (ESI) Contracts – Requested by Board Clerk Mark Stegeman and Board Member Rachael Sedgwick
Study Action Item
- Budget Allocation Targets – Requested by Board Clerk Mark Stegeman and Board Member Rachael Sedgwick
MOTION AND VOTE TO EXTEND OR ADJOURN SPECIAL MEETING - 10:00 P.M.