Board Agenda Items
Please note that all agenda items are DRAFT until the Board acts on them. Please be aware that items are numbered below in accordance with the published agenda. To view actions taken by the Board, please see Board Actions after the meeting has taken place.
Unless otherwise noted, the files below are available in PDF.
Note: the links within the PDFs may not work. Please use the links on this page to access the attachments and support materials.
Meeting Agenda: In Word | In PDF
Regular Meeting, January 17, 2017
- Schedule an Executive Meeting
MOTION AND VOTE TO RECESS REGULAR MEETING TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
Recess Regular Meeting to Executive Session
MOTION AND VOTE TO ADJOURN EXECUTIVE MEETING AND RECONVENE REGULAR MEETING – appx 5:30 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance
- Superintendent's Report
- Board Member Activity Reports
- Update on Magnet Schools – Dodge Traditional Magnet School
- School Community Partnership Council (SCPC) Report
Call to the Audience
- Update from the TUSD Audit Committee
- FY2016 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- Salaried Critical Need and Replacement Hires
- Hourly Critical Need and Replacement Hires
- Salaried Separations
- Hourly Separations
- Requests for Leave of Absence for Certified Personnel
- Requests for Leave of Absence for Classified Personnel
- Award Invitation for Bids (IFB) 17-43-C18 – Sabino High School Roof Replacement
- Minutes of Tucson Unified School District Governing Board Meetings
- Regular Board Meeting December 13, 2016
- Special Board Meeting, January 10, 2017
- Acceptance of the Summary of Student Activity Funds for the Period of July 1, 2016, through November 30, 2016
- Ratification of Salary and Non-Salary Vouchers for the Period Beginning November 1, 2016, and Ending November 30, 2016
- Authorization for Board Members to attend the 77th Annual Conference of the National School Boards Association (NSBA), Denver, Colorado, March 24-28, 2017
- Administrative Appointments, Reassignments and Transfers – Director, Employee Relations
- Affirmation of the Proclamation on Student Safety Awareness Month
- Proclamation of National School Counseling Week in Tucson Unified School District, February 6-10, 2017
- Placement of The Chris Moon Memorial Statue at Cherry Field
- Approval of Fisher/Mendoza, et al. v. TUSD Legal Fees Settlement for Second and Third Quarters – Mendoza Class
Governing Board Policies
- Governing Board Policy Code BEDB – Board Meeting Agenda Posting and Organization (revision); and, Policy Code BEDBA – Board Meeting Agenda Preparation (revision) – Requested by Board Clerk Mark Stegeman
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
(A board member may propose future agenda item(s), with limited discussion. The discussion should center around the purpose of placing the item on the next most appropriate agenda for consideration and action as necessary. Ref: Governing Board Policy BEDBA)
MOTION AND VOTE TO EXTEND OR ADJOURN REGULAR MEETING - 10:00 P.M.