Board Agenda Items
Please note that all agenda items are DRAFT until the Board acts on them. Please be aware that items are numbered below in accordance with the published agenda. To view actions taken by the Board, please see Board Actions after the meeting has taken place.
Unless otherwise noted, the files below are available in PDF.
Note: the links within the PDFs may not work. Please use the links on this page to access the attachments and support materials.
Meeting Agenda: In Word | In PDF
Special Meeting, January 10, 2017
Pledge of Allegiance
- Oath of Office
- Kristel Ann Foster
- Rachael Sedgwick
- Mark Stegeman
- Election of Officers
- Office of President
- Office of Clerk
Call to Audience
- Approval of 2017 Regular and Special Business Meeting Schedules of the Tucson Unified School District Governing Board
- Authorization of Superintendent or, in the Superintendent's Absence, the Superintendent's Designee to be the Representative of Tucson Unified School District No. One for the Purpose of Executing Documents Pertaining to Applications for Federal Funds Which Have been approved by the Board
- Authorization for Governing Board Members, the Superintendent, General Counsel, Deputy Superintendent for Teaching and Learning, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operations Officer, Chief Human Resources Officer, Chief Technology Officer and Director of Communications and Media Relations to Travel in the State of Arizona for District-Related Business and to Receive Reimbursement of Per Diem Expenses as Allowed by Law with the Exception that the Superintendent and Referenced Staff Positions are Reimbursed only for Travel Outside of Pima County
- Authorization for Tucson Unified School District General Counsel to Appoint Hearing Officers for all Statements of Charges
- Authorization for Tucson Unified School District General Counsel to Schedule Student Disciplinary Hearings for Recommendations to Expel and Authorize use of Hearing Officers