TUSD Seeks Solicitations for Closed School Sites
The TUSD Governing Board, pursuant to voter approved Proposition 402, is seeking solicitations for the purchase, lease, partnership or real estate exchanges for all, or portions of, three elementary school sites and facilities.
The TUSD Governing Board reserves the right at its sole discretion to enter into agreements with a party or parties responding to the solicitation for the stated schools based on what the TUSD Governing Board determines, at its sole discretion, to be the most beneficial use of the sites based on TUSD's current goals and future anticipated needs.
The sites in question which the TUSD governing board is soliciting proposals for are:
- Rogers Elementary, 6000 East 14th Street, Tucson, Arizona
- Van Horne Elementary, 8310 East Pima Street, Tucson, Arizona
- Wrightstown Elementary, 8950 East Wrightstown Road, Tucson, Arizona
- Thursday, November 17, 2011: Solicitation Publication to the public
- Wednesday, December 7, 2011: All facilities will be open for inspection by interested parties. 9AM – 1PM
- Monday, December 12, 2011: Pre-submittal Conference, Questions and answers to be held at the TUSD Board Room, 1010 East 10th Street from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, December 14, 2011: There will be a posting of Amendment #1, listing the Pre-Submittal Q & A on TUSD web site and a list of the pre-submittal attendance sign-in sheet.
- Wednesday, January 4, 2012: Deadline for Submission. All responses to the solicitation must be received no later than 4:00 pm MST January 4, 2012.
Registration form and more information >>
Subscribe to our newsfeed!