Choose your teams and get ready to win!
Printable Flier (in PDF)
The annual Team Weight Loss Challenge is coming up! Get ready to participate. Check the Weigh-In/Weigh-Out Schedule to find out when your team can weigh in.
- Form a Team of 3 to 5 people
- Pick a Fun or Creative Team "NAME" (Best Name gets a prize!)
- Weigh In with your Health Coach between Jan 9th – 20th (Note: Your Maintain Don't Gain Weigh Out can be used as your Weigh In. If you can't make it to a Weigh In, kindly ask your school's Nurse or Health Assistant to weigh you in and send it to your Health Coach by Jan 20th)
- Total team weight loss goal is 4%
- Exercise! Eat healthy! Support each other!
- Weigh Outs: April 3rd - 13th
For more information contact your Health Coach or TUSDWellnessCoaches@tusd1.org.
The Team that loses the highest % of total body weight wins 1st Prize!
- 1st Prize $100 gift card for every member
- 2nd Prize $50 gift card for every member
- 3rd Prize $25 gift card for every member
- The school with highest % of participation: Free Massage Day Achieve
- 4% Team Weight Loss Goal Team will be entered into a Raffle for a $100 Gift Card for each member
- Team meets with Health Coach between Jan 23rd - March 24th - Entire team meets individually or as a team with their health coach, and they will be entered into a Raffle for a $50 Gift Card for each member
Maintain Don't Gain - October 17 - January 20
Maintain Don't Gain Flier (in PDF)
Join our annual competition to enjoy the holidays in moderation by weighing in in October (see the weigh-in schedule) and weighing out in January (after the holiday break). This year, we have included Halloween in the stretch of the Holiday Season!
More information about Maintain Don't Gain >>
Wellness Rewards: Get Healthy, Get Rewarded
Wellness Rewards Flier | 2016-2017 Wellness Programs Schedule (in PDF)
Earn points through participating in a range of wellness activities.
Quarterly prizes are awarded through drawings; your points qualify you for the drawings.
See the Wellness Rewards flier (in PDF) for complete information.
Looking for Classes?
Check out the Classes webpage.