Registration Information

If your child is...

Enroll Your Child

Registration Checklist:
For students transferring from one TUSD school to another TUSD school

Checklist for students transferring from one TUSD school to another - Print version (in PDF)

If your child is transferring from one TUSD school to another TUSD school during the current school year, then this checklist will show you what documentation to bring with you and which forms to complete and return.

Required Documentation - Please bring these with you:

Get on the Bus Logo Your child's immunization records: Consult the School Health Services web site for information on immunizations your child must have before starting school.

Parent/Guardian Picture ID

Proof of Residency: You must provide one proof of residency to establish your residence in a designated attendance area, the district's boundaries or the state. You can submit originals or copies of any of the following documents that indicate your name and address:

  • Valid Arizona Driver's license
  • Arizona identification card
  • Valid Arizona motor vehicle registration
  • Property deed
  • Mortgage documents
  • Property tax bill
  • Rental agreement or lease (including Section 8 agreement)
  • Utility bill (water, electric, gas, cable, phone)
  • Bank or credit card statement
  • W-2 wage statement
  • Payroll stub
  • Certificate of tribal enrollment or other identification issued by a recognized Indian tribe
  • Other documentation from a state, tribal, or federal agency (Social Security Administration, Veterans' Administration, Arizona Department of Economic Security)

Required Forms - Turn these in to the school as a packet

You can complete the forms below (available in PDF) and return them to the school or you can pick them up at the school.

TUSD Registration Form | Arabic | Chinese | Kirundi | Kiswahili | Nepali | Somali | Spanish | Vietnamese

Emergency Card - This card must be picked up at the school.

Health Services Registration | Spanish

Student Information Opt-Out Form | Spanish

McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Form | Spanish

Kindergarten Students Only

"Wee Care" Transportation Form | Spanish

Information Sheets - For your information only

These information sheets are for your information only. Do not return these with your registration forms.

Notice to Limited English Proficient Persons

Section 504 - Notice of Parent/Student Rights | Spanish