Summer Meals Menus
Check back in Summer 2017 for the next summer meals program!
Summer Meal Program
- Free meals are served to children 1-18 years of age. Accompanying adults can purchase breakfast for $2 and lunch for $3. (Please bring exact change.)
- Children 18 years of age and younger may eat at the site even if they are not enrolled in the activities at that site.
- All food must be eaten in the designated area during mealtime. Food may not be taken from the designated area or saved to be eaten later.
- Adults may not eat all or part of a child's meal; Adults may not eat from the "Sharing/Unwanted-Unopened" table.
- All components are served as a unit.
- Meal times are predetermined and may not be changed without giving at least a 2-day notice to the Food Services Department.
- Any product may contain peanuts / peanut oils.
- Menu is Subject To Change