Guidance, Counseling &
1010 E. Tenth St.
Tucson, AZ 85711
Guidance, Counseling & Student Prevention Programs
40th Annual Tucson College Night
College Night Flyer (in PDF)
- Tucson College Night will take place on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 from 6:30 to 8:30 PM at the Tucson Convention Center, Tucson, Arizona.
- This event is sponsored by the Tucson Unified School District (TUSD). Over 200 college representatives from all over the United States will be present to talk to students and parents, answer questions and hand out materials.
- List of Colleges Attending - Coming Soon!
- Tucson Convention Center driving directions.
- Tucson Convention Center parking.
Information for Students and Parents
Information for College Representatives
- Tucson College Night draws from a diverse student population in southern Arizona. Students and parents from the entire Tucson Metropolitan area and neighboring Southern Arizona communities are invited to attend this event.
- College Representative Registration Form (PDF)
- Hotels in the downtown Tucson area are conveniently located near the TCC.
- Hotel Arizona, 181 W. Broadway Blvd. (520) 624-8711
- Days Inn, 222 S. Freeway Rd. (520) 791-7511
- Hotel Tucson City Center/Inn Suites, 475 N. Granada, (520) 622-3000 - Special Rate for College Reps
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott, I-10/Butterfield Business Park, (520) 747-7474 - Special Rate for College Reps
- It is advised that you arrive no later than 5:30 PM in order to park, find your table and set up your information. Large groups of students and parents are waiting at the doors when they open at 6:30 PM. (Representatives who are coming from St. Gregory's should plan for at least 30 minutes of driving time to the Tucson Convention Center.) There are other events that take place at the TCC during Tucson College Night. All reps are advised to arrive early in order to avoid the possibility of having to wait in line to enter the parking area.
- Tucson Convention Center driving directions
- Tucson Convention Center parking
from St. Gregory's (30 min. driving time)
Travel west on Broadway. As you approach downtown stay in the left-hand lane and merge onto Congress. Travel approximately 1.5 miles on Congress and turn left on Church Ave. Proceed south, crossing Broadway, The Tucson Convention Center Parking Lot A is located on the right side of the street.
For more information, contact Beth Counts at (520) 225-6211 Phone, (520) 225-6230 FAX or Email Beth.Counts@tusd1.org