Link to YouTube Link to Live Stream Link to Instagram Link to Pinterest Link to Twitter Link to Facebook


Special Education Records (IEP, MET, etc.)

If you require special education records such as IEP, MET or associated documents, please ensure that your request is sent to the TUSD Exceptional Education records office.

If you require general education records or 504 records, please contact the last school site your student attended.

TUSD Exceptional Education records requests can be sent to:
Office: (520) 232-7016
Fax: (520) 232-7091

Please note that all records requests are filled in the order they are received, including walk-in requests.

Per A.R.S 15-828 (G) The school district has up to 10 days after the receipt of the request to forward the records requested.

We strive to provide the best customer service possible.